The GCBMA Officers and Directors have instituted the following policy regarding sound equipment in an effort to insure the quality and reliability for all performances:
- The GCBMA will provide all sound equipment used at the concerts, including microphones & stands, pre-amps, amps, sound board, monitors, and main speakers.
- The GCBMA technician will be responsible for system setup and breakdown and will operate the soundboard. Bands are no longer required to assist in setup and breakdown of the sound system.
- Performing bands should arrive by 5pm for sound checks.
- Musicians/vocalists who have a “special” microphone they want to use may bring it and incorporate it into the system.
- Bands will honor performance rules as outlined in the Band Performance Contract Revision 1 as approved by the GCBMA Board of Directors as of 02/2008.